Music Monday - February 12, 2018

Trying something new today. This is simply a list of 10 of the artists, songs, and albums that I've found myself listening to and enjoying recently. 

Her voice. Her lyrics. Piano. Yeah.
Love their single One of Us

3. Walk the Moon - What if Nothing
They got it going on. Fun.

4. Queens of the Stone Age - Villains
I love their rhythms, particularly Domesticated Animals & Feet Don't Fail Me
This is from 2015, but I still love the sound and flow of the songs on this one. 
Was there a better single in 2017 than Feel it Still? Try the entire album!

7. Manchester Orchestra - A Black Mile to the Surface
Even if not as good as some of their earlier stuff, it's still something I like when contemplative.

8. Offa Rex - The Queen of Hearts
Love the folk sound of this one. On point.

9. lovelytheband - everything i could never say...
Thanks ALT AZ 93.3 for introducing me to their single broken.

10. K. Flay - Every Where is Some Where 
Lyrically moving. Rhythmically moving. Authentic and compelling.

By the looks of it...I'm still into albums from mid to late 2017. There are plenty more I could put on here but I'll wait until another Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts